[Mpi-forum] [Mpi3-rma] [EXTERNAL] Re: Disp_unit in allocate_shared should be returned by win_shared_query?

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 22 13:03:39 CDT 2012

I think this is a little strong.  This isn't necessary for the vast majority of MPI users; just for those at extreme scale.  A modification that restricted this to extreme scale might be acceptable.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign