[Mpi-forum] Final document of the night

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 20 11:16:36 CDT 2012

Fixed, though a little differently (the errata text was from MPI2.2).

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

>>> https://wiki.alcf.anl.gov/parts/index.php/User:Jhammond