[Mpi-forum] Sept MPI Forum meeting

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 19 12:21:34 CDT 2012

Rich,

That sounds fine. The current dates overlap 100% with PACT, which
prevents me from attending the MPI Forum. I would appreciate to have it
after EuroMPI. But I understand if other reasons disallow a
re-scheduling or if it's to late to make such a change. I just thought
I'd bring this conflict up :-).

Thanks,
	Torsten