[Mpi-forum] tickets regarding the datatype and environment chapters

Moody, Adam T. moody20 at llnl.gov
Mon Jul 16 20:14:19 CDT 2012

Dave G, Jim,
Just so we can be sure that each ticket has been reviewed by at least one person, let's each take a few of these.

Dave can you do the first three, Jim the next three, and then I'll take the last three.  I haven't had a chance to even look to see how much work is involved with each, so hopefully this is a somewhat even division.  If you have time to do more, great, please go ahead and do so.

David S, I see you're also on the DT chapter committee, so please take a few if you can.  In that case, maybe broadcast which ones you've taken to this list.

See you tomorrow,
-Adam