[Mpi-forum] Registration for the meeting next week

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Jul 13 08:30:03 CDT 2012

I don't know if I'm incredibly stupid or there's something wrong with
the registration site, but it took me 7 times to get my registration
to go through.  The first six times I tried to complete the process,
it just kicked me back to the payment info page and cleared all the
forms.

If no one else had problems, perhaps my karma is in a bad state
because of my C++ tantrums.

Jeff