[Mpi-forum] Current Draft standard

David Solt dsolt at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 12 14:09:57 CDT 2012

I'm a bit confused what is going on with the C++ interfaces.  I e-mailed
the ticket owners and added comments to the C++ removal ticket because the
PDF posted on that ticket is full of dangling C++ references.   There are
places where it says "in C++ the interface is:" and then an empty space
where the C++ definition was removed.   There appears to be many places
where the document refers to optional C++ arguments and other C++ specific
API issues.    Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong document because Doug says
that they did look at each individual C++ reference and did not simply
move all the C++ API's to the deleted interfaces chapter, but the pdf I
looked at looked like it had a lot of work to go.
Dave