[Mpi-forum] Draft standard

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Thu Jul 12 11:06:08 CDT 2012

We still put things in.

But you may provide these pdfs on a daily basis until the meeting.
With date and SVN release in the name of the pdf.
It is helpful to make page-line-comments related to those
fixed SVN releases and everybody can open the related pdf.
It should not go on the official web page,
i.e., not as our draft with the nonblocking collectives.

Best regards
Rolf