[Mpi-forum] Ticket 0 changes to verbatim text?

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 2 11:17:42 CDT 2012

This is one of many places where the effort to mark every single change far outweighs any conceivable benefit.  I recommend simply making the change; some of the examples have already been done that way.

The other option, which was used (and caused its own problems) in MPI 2.2, is to use the Verbatim environment instead of verbatim.  But I don't recommend that.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign