[Mpi-forum] Finishing Off MPI 3.0
richardg at mellanox.com
Thu Jul 19 12:30:32 CDT 2012
Here is a summary of what we agreed to yesterday, with respect to getting MPI 3.0 out of the door. At this stage, most of the reviews are complete, but some changes are still needed. Chapter committees should finish off any additional reviews they think that are needed. Here is the timeline:
- All changes to the Latex source are completed, reviewed, and checked into the approved branch - Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 5pm Pacific Daylight time (just need a time when we can cut a draft version)
- Draft posted for comment - Friday, July 27, 2012. We will post instructions on how to comment, and make it clear that unless the changes are trivial, or a serious problem is detected, they may not make it into the 3.0 version, but into a follow-on version.
- Comments are due by Sept 6, 2012
- We will review the comments and have a telecon to discuss follow up actions on approximately Sept 10th
- Changes to 3.0, in response to comments, will be in place by Sept the 12th, with a revised document posted.
- Final chapter votes on Thursday Sept 20th at the Forum meeting in Vienna
- Final standard vote on Friday Sept, 21st at the Forum meeting in Vienna
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mpi-forum