[Mpi-forum] Indices

Mohamad Chaarawi chaarawi at hdfgroup.org
Thu Jul 19 12:17:39 CDT 2012

Hi All,

After reviewing the indices, I found a few issues:

- MPI_Type_struct and MPI_TYPE_EXTENT show up in the example indices.
This should not happen as they are removed.
- I'm not sure if removed and deprecated routines should show up in the
Function Index, but right now, they do.
- similarly in the MPI Callback Function Prototype Index
- similarly in Constant and Predefined Handle Index
- in the function index, many routines show up twice (caps and no caps)
and some show up only with no caps.. All should be caps (I think).

Do the chapter authors need to fix those in their chapters?

Thanks,
Mohamad