[Mpi-forum] Sept MPI Forum meeting

Richard Graham richardg at mellanox.com
Wed Jul 18 18:17:27 CDT 2012

In the meeting today, we discussed changing the schedule for the Sept meeting in Vienna.  Since we are at a transition stage between MPI 3.0 and "MPI-next", we decided to reduce the meetings from a 3 day meeting to a 2 day meeting -  Sept 20-21, 2012.  If someone knows of a reason to go back to a three day agenda, please let us know ASAP.  The proposed agenda includes:

Thursday - Sept 20th
****************
9-10 :  Discussion of outside comments on the MPI 3.0 draft
10-12 : MPI 3.0: chapter votes
12-1 :  lunch
1-5 : MPI-Next: organizational structure and areas of focus

Friday - Sept 21
9-9:30 : MPI 3.0 - final vote
9:30 -12 : Working group time
12-1 lunch
1-3 : Working group time
3-5 : MPI-Next: organizational structure and areas of focus - cont'd

If there are other topics that should be added to the agenda, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Rich