[Mpi-forum] [MPI Forum] #286: Noncollective Communicator Creation

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 18 14:45:36 CDT 2012

I suspect the info hint

nowildcards=true

would be useful for some implementations.  Note also the MPI_Comm_dup_info call; its not just split_type.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign