[Mpi-forum] Changes to the Approved branch

Richard Graham richardg at mellanox.com
Mon Jul 2 16:25:59 CDT 2012

Attached is the latest version of the tickets that have been voted into the 3.0 draft standard, and what I think their status is.  Please send in updates to this.  At this stage the doc is too out of sync to drop a draft standard.  PLEASE let me know if you will be putting in your chapter changes this week, so we can find someone else to apply the changes.  The datatype chapter should be done this coming weekend, but I don't know about the rest.

Thanks,
Rich