[Mpi-forum] Ticket 125/126 PDF ready for review

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Sat Jan 28 12:05:33 CST 2012

I dunno.  I guess it depends on what you think the prototype for C main is.

int main(int argc, char *argv[]);
or
int main(int argc, char **argv);

I've mostly seen it as the former, so was trying to stay consistent with that.  After all, argv is an array of char*, and in MPI_Init, it's a pointer to an array of char*...

I can't say I care really strongly about this one, I just think MPI_Init and MPI_Init_thread should be consistent, and the ticket was clarifying what parameters were arrays vs. pointers.

-Fab

Jeff Squyres wrote on Sat, 28 Jan 2012 at 05:03:29