[Mpi-forum] Other tickets and Re: Upcoming formal readings

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Wed Jan 18 12:56:58 CST 2012

I do not know why I never saw this new list.
I still work with
http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/mpi3.0_chapter_wgs.php
and have not left the committees that I signed according to this list.

Rolf

PS: Ticket 303 is based on the changes done in 278.
    278 is not yet updated based on the reviews at the Jan. 2012 meeting.