[Mpi-forum] Chap authors: start committing text

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Wed Jan 18 10:34:25 CST 2012

All:

I repeat my request that we continue the policy that
the ticket author/owner has responsibility to ensure
that all chapter authors have been notified if their
chapter requires updates for the passed tickets.

Fab did this for his tickets. I found that it worked
well. I do not have time to sift through all of the
tickets to determine if I need to update the perf or
ei chapters but I will enact changes quickly if I am
notified that a passed ticket changes those chapters.

So far, I am only aware of the MPI_T ticket...

Bronis