[Mpi-forum] Mar agenda request: ticket 0

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 12 15:30:54 CST 2012

All of these issues should be handled by the chapter committees, not
the whole Forum.  We shouldn't be bringing up new ticket 0 items to
the whole Forum.  If they aren't really ticket 0, then that's a
different story.  But if they are small and noncontroversial (my
understanding of our "ticket 0" definition) then it should be handled
by the committee and covered by the chapter vote at the end of the
process.

-Dave