[Mpi-forum] Other tickets and Re: Upcoming formal readings

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 5 12:14:48 CST 2012

At this stage the agenda is over full - we will not be taking on any more items.  We will discuss how to proceed at the next meeting.  Given that we have on the order of 13 formal readings, and quite a few of them coming up for the first real attempt at a formal reading, it is likely that many of these will need to go through a second re-read, at a minimum.  As a group we will need to decide if we want to delay 3.0 by 1 or 2 meetings, or if we stick to the original list of the top 3 items to be added into MPI 3.0, and when these are done, 3.0 is out the door, with other items following in 3.1.  So, there MAY be some time to get some of these smaller items in.  For ticket 0 type of items, there is no issue - we still have time.

Rich