[Mpi-forum] Communicator info arguments

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Dec 7 16:33:30 CST 2012

In 6.4.4, I find this:

"Info hints are not propagated by MPI from one communicator to another
except when the communicator is duplicated using MPI_COMM_DUP or
MPI_COMM_IDUP. In this case, all hints associated with the original
communicator are also applied to the duplicated communicator."

I think this resolves any ambiguity.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hammond