[Mpi-forum] Trac detected an internal error:

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:18:43 CDT 2011

Okay, my old password started working again suddenly so I was able to
create my ticket after all.

Perhaps you can suggest upstream that the IU sysadmins follow the
standard practice of informing users when server maintenance is
performed so any negative side effects thereof do not come as a
surprise.

Best,

Jeff