[Mpi-forum] Deadline Sep.21 -- Reviews for New Fortran bindings - Formal reading

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Wed Sep 21 01:53:23 CDT 2011

Dear all, especially,
dear owners of new MPI-3 tickets, and
dear chapter author,

If a review is missing, we need to execute a line-by-line
formal reading. I expect that nobody want this.

I hope, you all will return your reviews today (Sep. 21)
that I can prepare the ppt with the review-results
for the MPI Forum meeting (Sep. 22).

For most chapters, it is mainly to check the
argument lists of the new bindings.

Responsible:
Special Fortran reviewers:
  "Jeff Squyres" <jsquyres at cisco.com>;
  "Craig E Rasmussen" <rasmussn at lanl.gov>;  (IN SANTORINI)
  "Hubert Ritzdorf" <Hubert.Ritzdorf at EMEA.NEC.COM>;
  "Purushotham Bangalore" <puri at cis.uab.edu>;
  "Bill Gropp" <wgropp at uiuc.edu>;
  "Reinhold Bader" <Reinhold.Bader at lrz.de>
Chapter authors from
 http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/mpi3.0_chapter_wgs.php
 - Front matter : Bill Gropp
 - Introduction : Bill Gropp
 - Terms and Definitions : Rolf Rabenseifner (IN SANTORINI)
 - Point-to-Point Communication : Richard Graham (IN SANTORINI)
 - Datatypes: George Bosilca (IN SANTORINI)
 - Collective Communication : Adam Moody (IN SANTORINI), Torsten Hoefler (IN SANTORINI),
    Yutaka Ishikawa, Hideyuki Jitsumoto
    Who is responsible?
 - Process Topologies : Torsten Hoefler (IN SANTORINI)
 - Groups, Contexts, and Communicators : Bill Gropp
 - Environmental Management : George Bosilca (IN SANTORINI)
 - Info-Object : Darius Buntinas (IN SANTORINI)
 - Process Creation and Management : David Solt
 - One-Sided Communications : Bill Gropp + Rajeev Thakur
 - External Interfaces : Bronis R. de Supinski
 - I/O : Rajeev Thakur(c)
 - Profiling interface : Bronis R. de Supinski + Martin Schulz
 - Deprecated Functions : Rolf Rabenseifner (IN SANTORINI)
 - Language Bindings : Jeffrey M. Squyres
 - Annex Language Bindings Summary : Rolf Rabenseifner (IN SANTORINI)
 - Annex Change-Log : Rolf Rabenseifner (IN SANTORINI)
 - Bibliography : Bill Gropp

Best regards
Rolf