[Mpi-forum] Santorini voting eligibility

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Sep 20 08:24:09 CDT 2011

We have several votes upcoming in the meeting in a few days.  I always review voting eligibility before the actual votes, but since I'm (sadly) not in Santorini, I'm going to conduct this eligibility review via email.

*** Organizations are responsible for contacting me ASAP if they feel that there is a problem with their eligibility.  To be absolutely clear: Rolf Rabenseifner, who will be conducting the votes in Santorini in my absence, will only allow votes from the organizations on the worksheet that I give him.  If your eligibility is incorrect, you need to resolve it with me *before* voting starts.

Organizations eligible to vote and who will be present in Santorini:

- Argonne
- Cray
- Fujitsu
- HLRS
- IBM
- INRIA
- Intel
- Livermore
- NCSA/UIUC
- ORNL
- Ohio State U.
- Riken ACS
- Sandia
- U Toyko

Organizations eligible to vote but who will NOT be present in Santorini (i.e., they will not be voting):

- Cisco
- HDF
- Indiana U.
- Los Alamos
- Microsoft
- U. Tennessee

Please contact me ASAP if there are any mistakes with these lists.

Thanks.

jsquyres at cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: