[Mpi-forum] Jan MPI Forum meeting

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Wed Nov 9 11:17:22 CST 2011

This is the plan.  Josh and I have talked about having the FT wg meet earlier, but don't know if this is a possibility.  If this is a possibility, other wg are free to do the same thing.  I would not want to start any plenary sessions early, unless we know for a fact that travel plans would not preclude some from the earlier start time.

Rich