[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum BoF at SC 2011

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 3 09:31:53 CDT 2011

Great! Thanks for organizing this.

It may be a good idea to have some straw votes with the audience. Just
as a reality-check if the Forum's opinion reflects the general public.

One particularly interesting topic would be a "public opinion" on
the proposed handling of the C++ bindings. I hear some large push-back
to deprecation (yes, it takes them a while to realize what we did) from
the applications community which is clearly underrepresented at the
Forum.

Thanks & Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead