[Mpi-forum] New mailing list set up for I/O working group

Quincey Koziol koziol at hdfgroup.org
Wed Nov 30 08:00:43 CST 2011

Hi all,
	There's a new mailing list for the I/O working group's discussions, available here: http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mpi3-io .  If you are interested in helping out, critiquing, reviewing or lurking on the I/O discussions for the working group, please join the mailing list!  :-)

	Quincey

P.S. - I've tried to remember all the people who mentioned they were interested in the working group at the last forum meeting, but if I've missed CC'ing you, please jump in also.