[Mpi-forum] March meeting

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 14 12:44:01 CDT 2011

Graham, Richard L. wrote on Mon, 14 Mar 2011 at 10:28:51

> Nothing wrong - if these don't show up, just ping me, like others do ...

Do the mails we sent over the past month and some not count as proper 'pings'?  If not, what is a proper format for a 'ping'?  I expected that an email titled "next meeting agenda" and "March Meeting agenda" would have met the bar.

I tried to get these items on the agenda as early as possible, and am a bit taken aback to be told that, at this point, the request is too late and the schedule too tight.

-Fab