[Mpi-forum] MPI_Count ticket

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 4 16:41:07 CST 2011

Changes to the other chapters require at least the chapter author's
review.  They should do whatever they need to do to ensure that the
changes make sense (so that roughly means they should review the whole
ticket).

It would be good if they're done by the first reading.  If they find
something that needs to be changed, other than something that meets
everyone's definition of a trivial change, then you'd need to fix it
and have a new first reading.

Bill