[Mpi-forum] Sept meetings

Barrett, Brian W bwbarre at sandia.gov
Tue Jul 26 09:31:31 CDT 2011

I was actually hoping we might be able to keep as many of the votes away
from Saturday as possible.  Unfortunately, it's difficult with our travel
rules to be at the Forum on Saturday.  I understand the need to get
Fortran read, but it seems like starting at 1:00 on Thursday (when most of
us will be at EuroMPI) and starting at 10:00 on Friday are both better
places to work around than pushing all the votes to Saturday.

Brian