[Mpi-forum] Housing at the Forum meeting in Greece

RICHARD GRAHAM rlgraham32 at msn.com
Tue Jul 19 08:45:15 CDT 2011

For those not at the Forum this week, later this week there is supposed to be a web-site up for people who are not attending EuroMPI to make hotel reservations.  We are trying to see if we can extend the deadline for reservations, given that the site is not up yet.  The issue is that we are not guaranteeing a minimum number of rooms, so the hotels are not willing to hold a block open for very long.

Rich