[Mpi-forum] Housing at the Forum meeting in Greece

Marc-Andre Hermanns m.a.hermanns at grs-sim.de
Mon Jul 18 04:14:00 CDT 2011

Rich,

I'd need something just like that as well. I will not be able to attend
EuroMPI but plan to come to the forum.

Marc-Andre

On 18.07.11 10:55, RICHARD GRAHAM wrote:
> I am not aware of such a possibility - I can ask our conference folks to
> check, but it is still early in the morning in TN.
>
> Rich

> From: alexander.supalov at intel.com
> To: mpi-forum at lists.mpi-forum.org
> Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:51:30 +0100
> Subject: Re: [Mpi-forum] Housing at the Forum meeting in Greece
>
> Thanks. Is there a way to do what I want: skip EuroMPI, go straight for
> the MPI Forum, and still have a hotel booked at the Forum rate? If no,
> I’ll just book some hotel at a general rate.

Marc-Andre Hermanns
German Research School for
Simulation Sciences GmbH
c/o Laboratory for Parallel Programming
52056 Aachen | Germany

Tel +49 241 80 99753
Fax +49 241 80 6 99753
Web www.grs-sim.de

Members: Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH | RWTH Aachen University
Registered in the commercial register of the local court of
Düren (Amtsgericht Düren) under registration number HRB 5268
Registered office: Jülich
Executive board: Prof. Marek Behr Ph.D. | Dr. Norbert Drewes