[Mpi-forum] Housing at the Forum meeting in Greece

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Sun Jul 10 06:47:48 CDT 2011

With the short fuse to commit to housing, things are evolving over time.  Here is the current understanding of the situation:

-          If you want to benefit from our group rate, it must be done through registration for the MPI Forum.  There does not appear to be another way to do this.

-          There are two hotels that will be available: New Haroula Hotel (currently available) and Daedalus Hotel (should be available "soon")

-          Cutoff date for these is 7/20/2011
We could reserve a block of rooms with a later expiration date, but this would involve committing funds to this.  Given that this will be a very expensive meeting, we are not going to commit to hotel rooms.

Rich