[Mpi-forum] Housing for the Sept meeting

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Thu Jul 7 03:00:33 CDT 2011

The EuroMPI organizers have arranged for hotel registration for the MPI Forum meeting through the conference registration site.  Not all of this is updated on the registration site, but should be in the very near future.  The issue is that the cutoff for these rooms is VERY short 7/20/2011.  What I don't know is what will happen if one wants to come only to the Forum, and not EuroMPI - I will ask. The hotels are Daedalus Hotel and New Haroula.

Rich