[Mpi-forum] Feb 7-9 MPI Forum meeting

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Mon Jan 24 02:28:21 CST 2011

Just a reminder that today is the last day to reserve a room in the meeting room block.

Also, I have updated the agenda again, based on new requests.  Just a heads up for the next meeting in Chicago, Plenary session time is becoming a premium (and as a result, the availability of working-group time is going down), and I expect this to be more of an issue as we move ahead.  I do not expect to be able to satisfy all requests in future meetings, so please get your requests in early.  I will give preference to those efforts that are already in the formal stage of decision of whether or not to include these in the standard - those that are at the formal reading or voting stage.  Also, there will be time reserved for working group time...

Rich