[Mpi-forum] SVN management

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Jan 7 12:51:00 CST 2011

Hi Jeff,

On Jan 7, 2011, at 10:28 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> On Jan 5, 2011, at 11:28 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
>
>> I meant: this upcoming Friday (Jan 7) by 4pm US Eastern time.  If a discussion starts and continues past this time, no problem -- I just wanted a timeout on a lack of replies because everyone heartily agrees / doesn't care.  :-)
>
> Last chance to make SVN comments...

No comments, this all sounds good to me.

What is the process for the transition, though, and when exactly are
you planning to do this? I was planning to add a set of changes to
the MPIT document today (ahead of our next WG TelCon on Monday)
and others may be in a similar situation and I want to make sure this
doesn't mess things up.