[Mpi-forum] MPI_SVN_UNLOCK()

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Jan 7 16:39:44 CST 2011

Most SVN changes are complete; lock released.

Still to do:

1. set permissions properly (I have to run out right now; I'll do them later tonight, but they're complicated so it may take a few tries to get right -- bear with me if you try to commit and get a permission denied.  Send me an email and I'll fix it)

2. Try to re-create the latex sources for MPI 1.0, 1.1, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1.  Although I'm debating as to whether this is worth it...

Please let me know if you run into any problems.  Thanks!

jsquyres at cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: