[Mpi-forum] Ticket reading and voting

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Wed Apr 20 04:16:49 CDT 2011

Dear ticket authors and reviewers,

please note that a ticket is not ready for reading or voting
as long as it contains a new feature and has **no** entry
in the change-log.
Reviews not detecting such problems are incomplete reviews.

I want only to remember, because in MPI-2.2 this caused
too many late changes.

This is not only a formal rule, but it helps all implementors
to find all locations of needed work when implementing MPI-3.0,
especially those who cannot attend each Forum meeting.

Tickets that contain a change-log-relevant new feature
should have me set as author (because I'm responsible
for the Change-log) and please, also my email in
the CC field of the ticket.

Best regards
Rolf