[Mpi-forum] FW: Room Block/MPI Forum May

RICHARD GRAHAM rlgraham32 at msn.com
Thu Apr 28 08:07:31 CDT 2011

Sorry to bug people again.  As the note indicates, reservations at the Milpitas hotel may not be quite what the appear to be.  For example, Rolf confirmed his reservation, but his name is not on the guest list, SO, I would suggest that if you made a reservation (Bill, you are OK) there, you contact either them.  Our conference folks will also help, if need be.  The hotel has confirmed that they will continue to honor the promised rate (ORNL may need to contact them to get a rate change), and they still have availability.  I NO case should anyone have to pay more that $116/night, and if that is the case, please let us know.

Thanks,
Rich