[Mpi-forum] Meeting Oct 11-13, 2010 in Chicago

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Wed Sep 29 14:01:12 CDT 2010

The sparse collectives vote was cut and paste error that has been fixed.
You are right on the nonblocking collectives.

Rich

On 9/29/10 2:18 PM, "Bronis R. de Supinski" <bronis at llnl.gov> wrote:

Rich:

Re:
> A few items for this meeting:
>  - A reminder that Friday, Oct 1st is the last day to get a room in the
> room block we have reserved for the meeting.
>  - There were several requests for changes to the agenda that I did not
> make - please take a look at the current agenda (
> http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/secretary/2010/10/agenda.php) and send
> requests for changes you may want.

I checked the agenda and I have a question related to it.
Monday 2-3PM lists the second vote on sparse collectives.
What ticket is this? I didn't realize there had been a
first vote. Also, am I correct in assuming that the second
vote on nonblocking collectives is simply the one on the
text that was integrated into the 2.2 chapter? I don't
see a ticket on it but I think I remember this one...

Thanks,

Bronis