[Mpi-forum] Draft standard - take II

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Oct 26 07:47:09 CDT 2010

On Oct 25, 2010, at 9:28 PM, Graham, Richard L. wrote:

> Just a friendly reminder that we are trying to get the draft standard out before SC, and were aiming to have people review their sections by mid last week.  By my records the only chapters that have passed WG reviews are:
>  - Environment management
>  - Profiling Interface
>
> I am equating 100% WG review == section reviewed.

I'm not sure I understand.  Are you looking for an affirmation from every single member of every single WG?  I thought that the committee chair reporting back would be enough.

> Please make your best effort to complete reviews ASAP, so we can get this out the door.

Which are we reviewing, the trunk or the branch?  (I don't think that this has been conveyed to the Forum yet)

Both changed as of yesterday.

jsquyres at cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: