[Mpi-forum] Preparing draft standard

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Fri Nov 5 12:34:51 CDT 2010

Funny that you should ask - I just talked to one of my post-docs about this last week.  Aside from writing a paper about a specific proposal last year, nothing has been done yet.  We are working on a few other items at this stage, but I do want to take this to the forum, and have not forgotten about it.  I have 3 more folks working on communication stuff right now, so hope to get to this next spring.  3.0 is not scheduled until the end of next year, and it is pretty clear that there are items that we want in the standard that will not be ready by then - so still intended to follow up on what we talked about 2+ years ago.

Rich