[Mpi-forum] Dec 6-8 meeting

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Fri Nov 5 09:40:36 CDT 2010

The registration page should be up soon - please don't try and register until I announce the page is ready, as the last step is to purge the registration data base to get rid of the test registrations.  The main purpose of this note is to provide the hotel registration link, for those who want to reserve a room.  Thanks for Bronis, we have reserved rooms in the San Jose Marriott, in down town San Jose, at a rate of $116/night.  Bronis reports that this is the nicest part of town, and it seems like there are a lot of restaurant choices in the area.  Here is the reservation link:
  http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/sjcsj?groupCode=mpimpia&app=resvlink&fromDate=12/4/10&toDate=12/9/10

Rich