[Mpi-forum] I can not make MPI recognizes a dual core

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri May 21 05:35:04 CDT 2010

This list is more about the standards body for MPI, not so much general user questions.

Your question is better posted to whatever the relevant support mechanism is for your MPI implementation. For example, if you're using Open MPI or MPICH, there are public mailing lists when you can send your question. If you're using a vendor MPI implementation, you might want to try your support channel with them.

Good luck!

-jms
Sent from my PDA.  No type good.