[Mpi-forum] A question from MPI

jayesh at mcs.anl.gov jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 19 10:14:52 CDT 2010

Hi,
 You can refer to the Section 9.10 ("Compiling") of the MPICH2 windows developer's guide (http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/files/mpich2-1.2.1-windevguide.pdf) for information on compiling your MPI program using Visual Studio (You need to set the path to MPICH2 include/lib directory and specify mpi libraries as dependencies for your project).
 Let us know if you need further help (Send an email to mpich-discuss at mcs.anl.gov).

Regards,
Jayesh