[Mpi-forum] Voting

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu May 27 08:34:21 CDT 2010

Note that per Rich's May 23rd email, we will have a first formal reading of the non-blocking collectives stuff at the June 2010 meeting.  Assuming that all goes well, we will be voting on this chapter in the September and October 2010 meetings.

As Rich mentioned, if you want to vote, your organization must physically attend 2 out of the past 3 meetings (including the meeting where the vote is occurring).  To be specific, if you want to vote in:

* September: your organization must physically attend the September meeting and at least one of the May or June meetings.

* October: your organization must physically attend the October meeting at least one of the June or September meetings.

jsquyres at cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: