[Mpi-forum] June 14-16 meeting

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Sun May 23 06:34:29 CDT 2010

The initial information for the June 14-16, 2010 meeting of the MPI Forum is up on the web, including an initial agenda.  Please send in requests for changes to the agenda.

Registration can be accessed from:
  https://www.ornl.gov/ccsd_registrations/nccs_mpi_forums/

Specific meeting location details will be sent out in the near future.

NOTE:  We will have the formal reading of the mpi-3 version of the nonblocking collective operations.  The plan is have votes for the MPI-3 version of the standard on the following two meetings.  If an organization wants to participate in such a vote, a representative must be present for 2 of the last three meeting, including the meeting at which the vote is taking place.  I expect that for the rest of the MPI-3 standardization effort there will be official votes on the standard at most meetings.

Rich