[Mpi-forum] Cisco MPI Forum logistics

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Mar 5 18:40:23 CST 2010

I was just reminded that this area of San Jose has extensive Light Rail.  It goes pretty much right in front of Cisco Building 9; it's very walkable from the LR station to building 9.

Check Google maps -- you can take the light rail from SJC to building 9 (click the "public transit" icon to get directions on the LR).