[Mpi-forum] 2011 meetings

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 9 12:24:51 CDT 2010

If people really want an east-coast venue, I might be able to set things up in our Cambridge, MA office.  I'm also hoping to be able to host people in Portland (direct flights from both Germany and Japan) if people would be interested in that.

Is this something people would be interested in?

Personally, California is a much easier trip for me (no red eye to Chicago).  Boston requires just as long a trip as Chicago, but I have friends and family there, so the extra travel time can be amortized.  Portland would be ideal of course...

-Fab