[Mpi-forum] 2011 meetings

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 09:24:36 CDT 2010

I find Chicago quite pleasant except for December 15 to January 5,
when I know the Forum will not meet.  While it may be cold, there is
frequently plenty of sunshine.  If you're inside a building, it might
as well be Hawaii outside.

I plan to never attend a meeting in Atlanta because my past
experiences with Delta and/or that airport have all been terrible.

Jeff