[Mpi-forum] 2011 meetings

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 7 17:39:04 CDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 09:45:12AM -0400, Rich L. Graham wrote:
> Just doing this based on the calendar, here is how the schedule would look:
>
>   Jan 31 - Feb 2 - Atlanta
Why again did we want to meet in Atlanta? Most people didn't like the
location and we don't have a sponsor for meeting rooms there. It would
be good to move this meeting in Chicago (if the Microsoft facility is
available).

>   March 28 - 30 - CA
>   May 23 - 25 - Chicago
>   July 18 - 20 - CA
>   Sept - In conjunction with Euro MPI
>  Nov 9 - 11 - In conjunction with SC (may want to move this to late Oct)

I would propose more meetings in Chicago because it seems that more
folks are closer to Chicago (Argonne, IU, UIUC) than CA (Microsoft?,
Cisco?).

Thanks & Best,
  Torsten

--
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the