[Mpi-forum] ATL to Marriott

Shinji Sumimoto s-sumi at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 19 00:21:43 CST 2010

See the URL for the location of MARTA station, the station is located
west side and inside of the airport, taxi station is too but outside.
http://www.airportterminalmaps.com/atlanta-airport-terminal-map.html
Do not go out to the parking deck side, no sign to the MARTA station. I
lost the way from AA baggage claim, downstiars of the airport.

Anyway,  the  hotel web site says that there is free access internet in
the hotel, however there is no free internet access in the
hotel rooms. The cost is 12.5 USD per day.

https://www.marriott.com/reservation/viewRoomPool.mi?marshaCode=atljw&roomPoolCode=GENR

Shinji @ the hotel.

Jeff Squyres says